BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Monday, August 21, 2006

About OIL and GOLD

Last Thursday night, I wrote to the GROUP:"Oil & gold pulled a 4weeks-low, 7 weeks-low today. FTO dropped to 32.xx. WNR dropped,too. But I think oil/gold could bounce soon. So today I tested buying some oil and gold stuff. IFNY & OMNI were added before market close".

Last Friday morning, I bot GSX @2.52 with a target at @2.88-3. It reached 3.05 in the afternoon & closed @2.95(+22.9%). Oil/gold, by market close, bounced as expected.

CHID is also an energy play together with IFNY OMNI...etc. I feel like that IRAN nuclear Issue will be the hot topic from later on. So oil/gold would be limited on the downside in the forseeable future.