BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, August 18, 2006

My Market Thought & Outlook for Next Week

======Message sent to Group======

Blue Blue to BluelightNewsl. More options 12:40 pm (2 hours ago)

Today is OE day. Probably NAZ will be closed around 2150. It's not a good time to go shorting yet. However, you also need be very careful when going long. Better long/select the right one with good TAs( & FAs, too). TAs are now more important because we are not sure if this is only a relief-bounce. It seems to me that NAZ could likely touch 2190-2200 next week. 2220 will have strong resistence going ahead.

So far, I am holding all in long:.....GSX....etc. (too many to mention?:))
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BluelightNewsletter