BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Saturday, August 19, 2006

GSX bot@2.52, high@3.05 &closed@2.95(+22.9%) on the same day

=========Alert sent to GROUP yesterday==========

Order Fill GSX//Bot@2.52 today.

It's been a falling knife recently and I really hesitated to call this one. Now that it passes MA5, I expect 2.88-3 as target...but....It's now 2.64... I'm not sure if it's too late. So pls do your own DD. Pls ignore this one if you're not a fast hand. BTW, I expect oil will have another rally when IRAN jumps to table late this... more ยป by Blue Blue - Aug 18

=========================================