BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bullish Penny Picks called/bot at Group on Tuesday

I called them as bullish penny plays on Tuesday.

  1. AVNX, bot @1.37 on Tuesday. It reached 1.69 on Thursday after it closed @1.63(+18.12%) Wednesday.
  2. CMOS, bot @1.86 on Tuesday. Its high @2.18, and closed @2.17(+13.02%) on Thursday.
  3. LNUX, bot @4.22 on Tuesday. Its high @4.62, and closed @4.57(+7.03%) on Thursday.
  4. ...etc.