BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Sunday, August 13, 2006

SMSI now 9.03(-4.85%),short@14.68/called at Group on July26

SMSI has been down -39% since called/shorted on July 26.

===================================================
Alerts sent to GROUP-http://groups.google.com/group/BluelightNewsletter
===================================================

Shorted SMSI@14.68 today i TRIED TO SHORT HERE because I think it is overpriced. .....

Jul 26, by Blue Blue