BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, August 10, 2006

CELG now 40.67, called/short at Group this Tues/Wedn.

===========Alerts sent to group============

Shorted more CELG@44 Today Yesterday I said it is worth shorting more if it could bounce today. SoI took the opportunity. Target: 38-37 Stop-loss: 45 -- Aug 9, by Blue Blue - 1 message - 1 author
CELG could be good short. Now 43.05 I shorted 43.25 not too long ago. Seems ready for lower. JMHO -- -- Aug 8, by Blue Blue - 1 message - 1 author
Shorted more CELG@43.63, stop-loss: 45 If 43-42.88 confirmed to break down today, it will be proved a good short. -- Aug 8, by Blue Blue