BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

  1. "I'm much more concerned about China and what that means in the long run than I am about what Fed Chairman Jay Powell's doing with monetary policy," says Art Hogan, chief market strategist at B. Riley FBR.
  2. "The market is trying to get their minds wrapped around what kind of guidance we're going to get from companies like 3M, where they can't figure out what their input costs are going to be for 2019," Hogan says.