BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

President Trump will not engage in trade talks with Xi Jinping at next month's G20 summit if China does not produce a detailed list of concessions, sources told the FT.
The Chinese say they have such a list, but would not present it without some guarantee of it being received in a stable political climate in Washington, including a point person with a mandate to negotiate on behalf of the Trump administration.