BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, January 17, 2008

ABK is now 12.97, called to put around 25.6

Morgage insurer ABK is now 12.97(-38%), much lower than the target 15+ before OE this Friday,

  1. was initially called around 25.6 to put on Dec28,(ABK seems bearish here. Now 25.6. If you would like to take the risk, you could try some amount $$ in 30Put .-Dec28)
  2. Called again: ( Next target for ABK is 15+ before OE next Friday. Initially called ... -Jan9)