BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, January 10, 2008

TOP STORIES

  1. Credit Worries Send Stocks Futures Down- AP
    Wall Street appeared headed for a slightly lower open Thursday after a profit warning from Capital One Financial Corp. raised concerns about a spread of the turmoil in the credit markets.
  2. Retailers Had Weak Sales in December- AP
  3. Wal-Mart December Sales Beat Expectations- Reuters
  4. Capital One Cuts 2007 Earnings Forecast- AP