BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Monday, October 09, 2006

SWHCnow 12.36, -13%, short back@14.8 & called on Oct 5

==========My alert sent to group===========

Today's Update(Oct 5, Thursday)
....
Today's action: - ....SWHC(14.31,-2.59%,low 13.96) ...//This morning I shorted SWHC...back. I'm still bearish on them. Time will tell again, ......
--Oct 5, by Blue Blue


Shorted back SWHC ...

Now I am short SWHC .....bubbles to me.....I could losesome time but I will win money in them in the end!

-- Oct 5, by Blue Blue