BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A milestone for the bulls: RUT stands above 742

Not until 3:00pm did the bulls & bears stop fighting for SPY 1350, NAZ 2300. However, what has made today an impressive day for the bulls is that RUT (Russel2000 index) has moved above 742 in the final hour. NAZ also managed to stand above 2300 firmly in the last hour. This will open a new page for the bulls.

On Sep 21, I wrote this message to the group:

(Target for RUT is 742, if it passes it, the bull will be running in full force ...
You could try a little bit call option here. But I don't advise anybodyto play option because it is very risky for new players! -- Sep 21, 2:07 pm by Blue Blue)