BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

COSI reached 5.89 & closed@ 5.61(+6.45%) today, called@4.88 last Thurs.

COSI reached 5.89 & closed@ 5.61(+6.45%) today, called@4.88 last Thurs.
So once up about +20% within 5 trading days after call.

=======My alert sent to group on Oct 12, Thurs=======

Bottom-fishing candidate: COSI@4.88
This year Macdonald is strong (MCD). COSI could also be a growing restaurantyou may want to have. Target: 6-6.5 Stop: 4.5

-- Oct 12, by Blue Blue