BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AATI called@5.13 last Tues, closed@ 5.6 today

AATI called@5.13 as a bottom-fish at my group last Tues. It closed@ 5.6 today....Looking better & better.Some dumb analyst bashed it and made it drop so hard.AATI has solid book, strong cash & should be worthbuying for higher from here.

========Alert sent to Group on Oct 10, Tuesday========

Bottom-fish: AATI@5.13

-- Oct 10, by Blue Blue