BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bottom-fish & Growth Plays in My Focus Now

  1. Bullish penny pick CHTR around 1.5 last week, it closed @1.55 on Friday. Recent volume is very good. CHTR is the 3rd largest cable operator in the U.S.
  2. Bottom-fishing ZILA on Wednesday, it closed up +12.81% to 2.29 on Thursday. It closed @2.28 on Friday.
  3. On Wednesday bot PIR @6.7. On Friday it closed @7.75 & rose to 8.02 in A/H;
  4. ....etc..I got several more bottom-fish as well as growth plays last week for the bullish plays ahead.