BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, September 22, 2006

1310 a strong support for SPX while 2210 for NAZ

I expect it to be strongly held. We're NOT at a BEAR market YET.

Oil crashed again today. This will be seen as a positive factor rather than a negative one by Wall ST later.

We are not too far away from the midterm election, not far away from year-end when a rally usually happens.

When all other bubbles(commodity, housing) burst, the safe heaven could be stock market, as this is a US$-domintaed property while economy is not seen in a recession.

So I just don't see too much downside from here. 1310 will be a strong support for SPX while 2210 for NAZ.