BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yesterday NAZ broke out of 3 weeks' range 2050-2100

Yesterday NAZ broke out of 3 weeks' range 2050-2100. I expect some pull back today to test 2100 so as to confirm whether it is a valid breaking-out. In addition, yesterday's slightly thin volume also requires NAZ to pull back technically.

If 2100 is holding well by market close, I would say this is a healthy and bullish market for S/T. Then look for next round of range movement 2100-2150. JMHO