BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Take on Next week

Basicly I expect next week....more exactly early next week we could be able to see the gap on Aug 16: 2015-2120 to be filled first before another LEG UP!

With this thin volume, I don't expect the gap/support strong enough for next Leg Up. Instead I expect a shorting opportunity before we see the gap being closed. And that's why I am mostly sitting on the shorting side, even I feel bullish for the S/T. AAPL NURO TMA NVT SYKE...etc. are among my shorting list.

Last Friday, MMs pulling INTC AAPL SNDK...to hold the NAZ well, gave me only an impression of manupulation. Let's see how they play these big-guys when they come to their major resistence next week.

Right now I am mostly in shorting. After the gap is closed, I would be changing to long for the possible next-Leg UP. So next week I would be looking for some undervalued stocks. Pls note this is based on my assumption that

  • the downside of the market is limited
  • this is a monkey market &
  • 2190-2200 is possible target for next LEG, with 2220 a strong resistence.