BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Market Thought & My Strategy

My Market Thought:
================

  1. So far a monkey market, range bounded: 2150-2100. Old range 2100-2050 is now a strong support. Downside is quite milited because people expecting a year-end rally as well as expecting more people back to the market after Labor Day.
  2. I remain bullish for the S/T market with a possible target 2190-2200. And 2220 would be a strong resistence. S/T: Now=>Labor Day or before next Fed meeting.


My Strategy:
=========

  1. For strong/bullish names: Buy low, sell higher.
  2. For weak/bearish names: Short high, buy lower.
  3. Overall playing based on fast trades.