BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Saturday, August 05, 2006

IRAN Nuclear Issue Could be Next Hot topic after FED meeting

So far I hold no longs. If you are good at going long, there should be chances to get some undervalued plays at a bargain next week. Even though DOW has been in a rally mode for the past 3 weeks, the market is still full of uncertainty. Uncertain of FED rate policy, uncertain of economy growth & inflation, uncertain of geological politics...

After FED meeting next week, IRAN nuclear issue could be put on HOT table. Iran just rejected UN's deadline(Aug 31) warning of sanction this week. Will the U.S. do nothing about Iran? I guess the U.S will bring more pressure on Iran. But you could wait for that till Israel finishes his war in Lebanon. Let alone other uncertainty of economy growth & inflation....