BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, August 03, 2006

How to Cancel Your Subscription

If you would like to cancel this subscription,  here's how:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
  5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.