BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I remain bullish on the S/T market with target 2190-2200

I remain bullish on the S/T market with target 2190-2200. However, 2220 would be a strong resistence to overcome. For now around 2150 it's NOT a good time to go shorting YET.

As I said last Thurs, I am bullish on gold/oil.(GSX, bot @2.52 last Fri., now 3.15) But in fact I'm much more bullish on gold than oil. With gold price well above $600, some gold/silver producers would have a really good EARNING! I added/called several potential gold/metals on Monday/Tuesday & they are doing great so far! But pls note being a swing trader would give you much more flexibility to play and win.