BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Saturday, May 16, 2015

UGAZ: reached 3.08 on May 15. Up +76% since 1.75 called on April 27
        

  • Very good calls late last Month:


On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Bluelight... wrote:
  1. UGAZ reached 2.01 while N. Gas floating around 2.6 level today. Looking for a squeezing for the shorts if 2.6 can be taken out today or tomorrow, especially when N. Gas can manage to break out of 2.6 tomorrow even if a bearish-looking N. Gas data is released then.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Bluelight... wrote:
Patience works for me:
  1. UGAZ reached 1.92 today. Seems to me N.Gas is going to be forming a "W" bottom ahead. So if 2.6 for N.Gas price can be broken out, a short squeezing might take place. Tomorrow's N.Gas data is an uncertain issue though


On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Bluelight...
wrote:
N. Gas still has potential to hold support around 2.5~ from daily chart.
UGAZ still look potential to bottom around 1.8 level. //bought big trunk UGAZ@1.75 today