BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Monday, March 07, 2011

Today's new pick: KAZ, reached 1.22after called@1.13

Seems to me it has dividend for distribution: 1.07, 0.3 ahead accordng to its recent filing.

BMB Munai, Inc. Agrees to Sell Its Operating Subsidiary, Emir Oil LLPPR Newswire(Mon, Feb 14)


Income Statement
Revenue (ttm): 54.56M
Revenue Per Share (ttm): 1.04
Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy): -23.20%
Gross Profit (ttm): 48.71M
EBITDA (ttm): 20.68M
Net Income Avl to Common (ttm): 5.24M
Diluted EPS (ttm): 0.10
Qtrly Earnings Growth (yoy): N/A

Balance Sheet
Total Cash (mrq): 7.05M
Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 0.14
Total Debt (mrq): 62.90M
Total Debt/Equity (mrq): 29.75
Current Ratio (mrq): 0.92
Book Value Per Share (mrq): 4.08