BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Monday Morning Outlook: September Rally Sputters to a Halt, but DJIA Finds Perch Above 10,800
Schaeffers Research - 24 minutes ago
by Todd Salamone 10/2/2010 10:12 AM

September is over, and so is the September rally. But it was sure fun while it lasted. Although the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down a little for the week -- heck, optimists will say we were flat -- the Dow settled above 10,800 for the second week in a ...