BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recent picks & Strong runners today

  1. CNST once rose +75.7% to 4.78, now 3.69(+35.66%), called yesterday (...pls watch CNST as a fast trading candidate for tomorrow.)
  2. EDMC reached 12.85 & closed@12.61(+11.79%) today, called(Market is now shaking, pls be cautious. Bot EDMC@8.8 target:9, 9.2, 9.8 stop:8.4 - Sept 9) //up +46% within 9 trading days . LINC can be held as long as it holds MA10 well.