BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Eight Banks Fail in Four States
TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
By Philip van Doorn 08/21/10 - 12:07 PM EDT WASHINGTON (TheStreet) -- Eight banks were shuttered by regulators Friday, bringing the 2010 tally of US bank failures to 118.

Federal foreclosure prevention program is struggling
Los Angeles Times - 7 hours ago
Under the main Obama administration program to ease foreclosures, fewer than 37000 homeowners received permanently lowered mortgage payments in July.