BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Example of L/T growth: SCLN, YGYB(new name YGII)

SCLN reached 4.59 today, called:
  1. Glad to add more@2.27, now rising back //Re: Bullish penny: SCLN ... -Jun 26
  2. SCLN YGYB remain strong today.Hold. -Jul 2

//Once up +102% within about 5 weeks.

YGYB(now named YGII) reached 6.55 on Aug 6, called:

  1. LT candidate: YGYB@2.49. I bet small money only because it could ... -May 22

//once up +163% within 2.5 months.