BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

  1. Fed Beige Book District-By-District Summary
    Wall Street Journal - 53 minutes ago
    By Meena Thiruvengadam Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)-- The decline in economic activity appears to be moderating in some areas of the US despite continuing weakness in the nation's overall economy, the US Federal Reserve said in its ...
  2. Fed survey finds faint signs of better economy The Associated Press