BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MARKET SNAPSHOT: Market Analysts Find One Encouraging Trend In Housing...
EasyBourse.com - 15 minutes ago
By Kate Gibson A trade group's report of another monthly decline in existing home sales on Wednesday helped propel Wall Street lower, but the data also offer evidence of market forces in play that could speed up the nation's eventual economic recovery. Financials once again dictated direction ...