BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Recent strong outperformers: RDN TGIC

  1. RDN, once reached 5.39 today, called(bOUGHT RDN@3,58, tARGET:3.8, 4 STOP:3.1 -Aug28) //once up +50.6% within 5 trading days.
  2. TGIC reached 3.88 today & now 3.12(+50%), called(TGIC now 1.63, looking as good as RDN. Target:1.71, 1.8//Re: RDN ... -Aug 29); Recalled yesterday about 1.67(Bought back TGIC. RDN continued to move higher -Sept 3)//once up +138% within 4 trading days.