BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Picks of Yesterday/Monday

  1. AGU, reached 74.36 before pulling back, called (
    (Swing trade: Bot AGU@73.3 & Sold@ 74.6; bought back AGU@72.7 for another swing trade.// Today might be an up day for DOW -Mar 1) //once passed Target:74.3 today, sold for fast bucks
  2. ANAD, reached 6.84 & now 6.73(+13.3%), called(Bounce play/ bottom-fishing: ANAD@5.99, Target:6.5, 7, 7.5 stop:5.5//If it drops tomorrow, we get more -Mar 1) //once up +14.2% within 2 trading days.