BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wednesday's picks(only 2): EMKR SM

EMKR , reached 12.85 & now 12.79(+4.66%), called( 1st target:12, //Re: Solar play: EMKR now 11+ target ->13,15 -Dec12) //ER before market open on Mon, should still have loss. I used not to bet on ER of small-caps. //close to my 2nd target...once up +17% within 3 trading days.


SM, reached 42.06 & now 41.96(+0.19%), so far so good//hold