BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Still holding ADLR for higher

  1. Old call on Monday:Bottom-fishing: Added ADLR@7.85 //Target/ stop:... -Dec4
  2. WESTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT filed new holding: SC 13G
    Aggregate Amount Beneficially Owns :5,211,550 shares which not shown on Sept30 filing.
  3. Very high short interest
  4. Strong cash in hand
  5. FDA approvable letter
  6. TA: chart bouncing off long-constructed base.

JMHO -Blue