BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sometimes Patience Works: TGAL Reached 6.2(+13.5%) Today

This little guy once dropped to 3.61 after I bot @4.49. However, I believe in its target around 6. Today it came into true: 6.2 printed!

It moved fast because of its tiny float, easily manipulated by the MM.

===========Old call on Oct 6============
A long candidate: TGAL
Small float, so be careful. Better not buy too much. Otherwise you maynot exit easily. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=TGAL --Oct 6