BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HYGS now 1.54(+12.41%), called@1.3 as bottom-fish

Volume is strong today. Here's the balance sheet. This morning YAHOO posted an article about GM's fuel-cell cars. HYGS has some relationship with GM on that. HYGS also had other good news today.

Revenue (ttm): 31.11M Revenue Per Share (ttm): 0.339
Total Cash (mrq): 73.06M Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 0.796
Total Debt (mrq): 251.00K Book Value Per Share (mrq): 1.95


======old call on Oct 5========
Bottom-fish: HYGS@1.32 -Oct 5