BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Early Oct I said gold/oil could have year-end rally



Early October I once said big guys might be collecting gold/oil stuff for year-end rally. It's more & more clear that gold/oil stuff are now readily for this rally.

GSS is one of those gold/oil stuff I want to hold for rally. GSS would have gold production of 200,000 oz in 2006....they projected 500,000 oz for 2007. The problem of power shortage has depressed the share price very much. However, they are now solving this problem. TA-speaking, it's now walking out from this big round bottom.