BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, October 13, 2006

JDO high 7.08, now 6.96,+25%, called@4.49 yesterday at GROUP

Up over +56% within only 2 days. This is the star pick of the week. We've lots of winners this week, bottom-fish, growth plays or bullish plays.Last week's star pick is BFT, picked@ 2.18 & ran to 2.99 the 2nd day. Up about +38% within 2 days.

========My alert sent to group yesterday morning=========

, Bottom-fishing: JDO@4.49 today

Oct 12, by Blue Blue