BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Friday, September 01, 2006

SIGM reached 14.5 yesterday. ANAD closed@7.97 today!

SIGM reached 14.5 yesterday, picked @9.95. Up about +46% within 11 trading days.

ANAD reached 8.01 & closed @7.97 today, picked @6. Up about +33% within 12 trading days.


=========My alert sent to Group on Aug17==========

Bot ANAD@6,SIGM@9.95... today

Aug 17, by Blue Blue

==========================================