BluelightNewsletter

Disclaimer: My personnal opinion is for your entertainment only & should not be used as advice on your decision. I may sell or buy (to cover) my holding according to the market movement. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Please always do your own DD. Set protective stops & not be too greedy. You are responsible for your own decision. I wish you good luck trading. -Blue

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Two Auto-play Picks: F & CTB (I)

F closed @7.42 on Aug 22. I called it as a long/term investment pick before market open on Aug23. F is 9.06 today.

============Here's my alert sent to GROUP==============

A stock might be good for your longer/term investment

Why?
I think the things has been changed a lot in the auto-sector, with many part-makers going BK, many workers losing their ground of benefits or even jobs. GM has rosen nearly +70% since early the year. F has been somwhat lagging.

But..
Ford is trying some big steps here...Lots of things have troubled this industry...and they decided to tab on them.The main market for FORD is still the U.S. Oil could be retreating next year, American would think to buy Ford again. In addition, Ford has some successful ventures in China and that's a good future picture for it...

So..
As a long/term buying, you could add it to your watching list. And today could be a good day after it has dropped for 4 days.